Monday, February 28, 2011

promise me forever episode 15

THE NEXT MORNING Selena: [asleep] Nick: [gets up and sees tears on selenas cheek] [wipes it away] [kisses her cheek] Im sorry I made you cry so much last night babe [goes home and gets dress] Selena: [wakes up and doesnt see nick] [gets up and goes to the shower] AN HOUR LATER Selena: [goes to work wearing: www.polyvore.com ] Demi and Ashley: so what happened?! Selena: what do you think? Demi: you guys got freaky and made up. Selena: Were gonna take a break. Demi and Ashley: WHAT!! [everyone looks at them] WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE TAKING A BREAK! Selena: there was a lot of crying last night. Both Nick and I. We both agreed that we needed to be away from each other. [sees him look at her] even if we love each other. [breaks the eye contact] Ashley: ouch. How about we move in to your house? Keep you company. Selena: [nods] Nicole: [walks to her] selena. Mr. Jonas wants to see you. Selena: [nods] [gets up and walks to his office] [knocks on the door] Nick: come in. Selena: [comes in] you wanted to see me Mr. Jonas? Nick: [looks up and sees selena looking down] look at me at least. Selena: [shakes her head] what would you like? Nick: [sad that he hurt her] [gets up] [walks to her] babe please stop putting a sad look. You know I still love you. Selena: [looks away] no you dont jonas. Nick: [faces her to him] I love you and I away will. I just didnt want you to see you cry. [locks the door] Selena: [turns around cross her hand in front ofher] Nick: [wraps his arms around her ...

See Also : Health Care Products Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment