Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SoRrY a NiLeY sToRy ePiSoDe 2

Here ya'll go! i hope ya like it ....... After school with Miley and Emily Miley: OMG! Em! this dress is sooooooo cute! Emily: ooo! It certainly is! *miley and Emily laugh* They were looking through magazines for this falls fashion! Miley: So, you do anything Friday? Emily: No! I dont think so, why you ask? Miley: well I was thinking of going to mall. You wanna come? Emily: *gasps* would I miss a chance to shop with my fav friend! Miley: lol! Thought so! See ya later Em! Emily: see ya! *with miley walking home from school* Miley: *texting* LOL! Ashley is so funny! Luv that girl! She bumps into someone Miley: hey! Watch where youre going faggot! Nick: um, excuse me? You already called me a douchebag earlier! I decided to ignore it but this is the final straw! Miley: ooo attitude. Fag! Move out of my way! Im trying to get to my house! Nick: *surprised* you live right here? I live over there! *he points to the house next to Mileys* Miley: greeatt *sarcasm* Nick: why are you acting like such a bitch Miley: move loser! *pushes nick out of her way* Nick watches miley leave Nick: feisty daammnn Nick walks in his house Joe: nick! How was school? Nick: gay. I hated it. Joe: um, ok? Kevin walks in the room Nick: dont even ask! Kevin: um ok? nick runs upstairs and gets his guitar Nick: shell definitely like me if I sing her a song. Nick gets house his notebook and starts to write *the next day at school*

Recommend : Health Care Products Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment