Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If This Isn´t Love A Jemi Story Ep 9

Zac:*laughs and winks at demi*well I saw it Demi:*blushes and hides her face in her hands*ehhh Joe:*took her hand off of her face smiling and takes her hand while walking*you have to go to the beach with me sometimes Demi* Demi:*blushes and hits his arm*shut up Zac:*laughs* *infront of the biology class* Zac:ell see you later man*goes in class* Joe:*smiles*you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch? Demi:*smiles and blushes*okay Joe:okay see you later then*smiles at her and leaves* Demi:*watches him leave and sights dreamly* Vanessa:*comes up behind her*looks like somebody is in Love*smirks* Demi:*dreamly starring at the way Joe left and sights*yes!!!...*snaps out of it*I mean no no i´m not i..in love Vanessa:*walks in class with Demi and sat down*you just said it sweety*smiles* Demi:*sat down next to her*I..I..I was just thinking of...*thinks* Vanessa:*raises her eybrows*of...? Demi:uh o.of eh...of appels! Vanessa:*just laughs* Demi:*blushes and giggles*shut up Vanessa:just say it you have a crush on Joe*smiles* Demi:no I don´t*mubbles*he is just cute Vanessa:*hears it*you think he´s cute*squeelz*that´s so cute Demi:*blushes and laughs* *teacher comes in and beginns the lesson* *after class with Demi Vanessa and Zac heading to the cafeteria* Zac:*flirting with Vanessa* Vanessa:*flirting with Zac* Demi:*smiles at them walking next to Zac* Joe:*comes up behind Demi, puts his arms around her in a backwards hug*Hello*smiles* Demi:*jumps*eeep Joe:*laughs and takes of his ...

Tags : Cheap Watches Reviews BestOnFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment