Saturday, November 6, 2010

SEX Ep.37 {A Jemi Story} Rated PG-13 to R [2/3]

The Next Day With Jemi Checking Their Business Email Demi: So many people want us to work for them. I don't know which one to choose. Joe: Why don't you go dress up all sexy and I'll review the rest. Demi: *giggles* Okay. *walks to her room* DEMIS POV: I don't think I have anything that Joe hasn't seen. Crap. I need to go shopping again. *Demi grabs her purse and walks out to Joe* Demi: I'm gonna go shopping for new clothes, okay? Joe: *smiles at her* Do you want my credit card? Demi: *giggles* No, I have enough money. *pecks his lips* I'll be back later. Joe: *smiles* Okay. *watches her until she walks out then turns back to the computer* Joes POV: Okay, I have at least 20 more companies to look at. I've never heard of half of them. Whatever. Oh, look, an ad with my face on it! With Nick, Selena And Miley Miley: *wakes up and smiles at Nick* Hey. Nick: *smiles* Hey. Selena's still asleep. *Miley looks at Selena and smiles* Nick: *stares at Miley* You really like her don't you? Miley: *looks at him* Huh? Nick: *smiles* Selena. You like Selena....A lot. Miley: *shrugs* It doesn't matter. She only like's me as a fuck buddy. Nick: A lot of people do. Miley: *giggles and hits him playfully* Shut up. It's not my fault I'm hot. Nick: *smiles* Yep. Selena: *groans* Guys, shut up. *Nick and Selena laugh quietly*

Best Toshiba Laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment