Friday, November 26, 2010

your higness and the maid ajemi story ep 5.rm

*sorry I am skipping to the ball* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dm&Dd:*comes in through the door* Dd: hello I just want to present my daughter to the world so welcome Princess Demetria Cullen D: good day everyone I am princess Demetria and I hope all of you enjoy the ball and have a nice day Eo:*claps and started partying* D:*greeting people* Sterling: hello princess D:hello S:would you like to dance my princess? D: I'd like that *they went to the dance floor and you know do what they do which is dancing duh!* S: can I get you a drink you highness D: oh thanks I will have blue Hawaii cocktail please S: yes *goes get the drinks and drugged it not knowing one particular person was looking at him* S: *gets back to demi and gives her the drink*here you go D:*take a sip and the finishes the drink*whoa that was good S: yes it was ?? : watching them closely D:I am so hot and dizzy S: let me lead you to your room princess D:yes please *they went upstairs to demi's room* D:I am hot please do something S: oh yes I will *starts taking off her dress* D: what are you doing? S: making you cool not hot D: ok S: *laughs still trying to take her dress off* (a/n : sterling is a Cullen servant) D: *sleeps* ??: *bust through the door S: *scared* ??: what are you doing? S: nothing ??: then why are you taking off the princess dress while she is asleep S: its none of your business now can you go pls? ??:sure you will go. GUARDS!!! Take him to the Cullen prison tell my dad's friend I ...

Visit : BestOnFriday Health Care Products Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment