Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jonas Brothers; Dreams and Hopes Ch.2

-Back to the girls- (So Paulina just got off the phone with her brother Jayden and the girls are just sitting at the table enjoying lunch) Paulina: Well he's on his way to come get us. Katie: Alright, do you wanna wait out in the front? Paulina: Yeah sure. So I can stop getting dirty looks by those dirty plastics. Katie: Okay, let's go. (Katie and Paulina go and wait out front for Jayden to arrive) Paulina: I'm so excited for tonight, how bout you? Katie: Are you kidding me!? I'm totally excited. Paulina: (Pacing back and fourth) What am I going to do? What will I say? Will Joe.. Katie: Will Joe what? Paulina: Like me? (Blushes and embarrassed) Katie: I'm pretty sure he will. Your pretty as ever! Paulina: Oh geez, thanks. (Laughs) (Just a few minutes later Jayden arrives and they get into the car) -In the car- Jayden: Hey! How did everything thing go today? Katie: Great. Paulina: But-- Katie: But, what? Paulina: We ran into Taylor and Jessica who was flaunting their about how they had 5th row seats dead center and backstage passes to the concert. And little Miss Katie over had to open her big mouth. No offense Katie. Katie: None taken. Paulina: About us getting front row seats dead center also, back stage passes. Jayden: How'd you manage to get them at the last minute? Paulina: Joe Jonas called me this morning and told me I won the date with him. So he asked then, if I was coming to the concert and I said no. He gave me and Katie both front row seats dead center and ...

Friends Link : Health Care Products Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment