Monday, January 24, 2011

Your the One - Jemi One Shot - Part 1

Demi; *Walks into school* Joe: *Gets pushed into Demi* Sorry Demi: *Looks at him* It's okay *Walks away* Joe: *Watches Demi Leave* Nick: Hey Bro Joe; *Looks at Nick and then back at Demi* Oh Hey Bro Nick: *Notices Joe's looking at Demi* Face it Joe. Your popluar she's like a nobody Joe: She is not a nobody. *With Demi Demi: *Looks in her locker* ?: HEY HEY!!! Demi: *Giggles* Hey Sel Selena: Hey. So you gonna go to the dance tomorrow night? Demi: *Turns and looks at Selena* Lets see 1. I don't have a dress 2. I don't have a date 3. And 3. I just wanna stay at home. Plus if I did go. I wouldn't go with the guy I want to go with Selena: Then we must get this guy to notice you. Demi: Sel. What are you planning? Selena: Oh Nothing. See ya later *Walks off smiling to herself* Demi: Why did I have to pick her as a friend Selena: *Shouts* CAUSE YOU LOVE ME!!! Demi: Creepy *With Joe and his gang* Sterling: Joe. Not to sound weird but I think Nick's right. There is no way you can get Demi to notice you Joe: Well I have to try Zac: What are you gonna do. Joe: Ask demi to the dance Nick: I have a feeling she's gonna say no Joe: Oh shut up Demi: *Walks past* Joe: *About to stand up* Selena: *Runs up to Demi* DEMI DEMI DEMI!!! Demi: *Laughs and turns round* What Selena? Selena: You and me are going shopping.....NOW!!! Demi: Sel. You know my dad is meant to be picking me after school. Selena: Well I called your dad Demi: *Rolls her eyes* Oh this can't be good Joe,Sterling,Zac and Nick ...

Recommend : BestOnFriday Shoes Shopping Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment