Friday, January 14, 2011

On The Line: A Jemi/ Nelena Story Part 35

------ I heard two voices outside of the room I was in...but it wasn't Nick or Camilla. Their shadows covered the blurred window and I could make out a male's slihouette and a female's silhouette. Who was it? I tried to undo the tight ropes that binded my hands and feet together, but they stayed in place like Nick intended them to be. I let out an inaudible sigh of defeat. I need to find some other way to get their attention. I hit my wrists against the rusty metal chair I was tied to. The contact between my thick bracelets and the chair made the room fill with a large clanging noise. Please don't let these two people be as evil as Camilla. The door opened and light poured into the room. I couldn't see their faces, but I could tell that it wasn't Camilla and Nick. But it wasn't Joe or Demi either. Dude: (chuckles) Wow, Sel. This is a good look on you, you should dress like this more often. You know what I mean? Dirty, ugly, and vulnerable. (shuts the door behind him) Dudette: Babe, I really don't feel right doing this. I need money, but this is just going to extremes. Come on let's go. (tries to pull his arm) Dude: (slaps her) No! Your staying here and helping me beat the shit out of this bitch whether you like it or not! (grabs her by the arm roughly and throws her onto the and into the dim light) Bridgit??? What was she doing here with...Oh God. Bridgit: (crawls infront of Selena and rests her head on Selena's knee) (sobbing) I am s-so sorry, Selena. (sniffles ...

Visit : Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment