Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SO WHAT HE'S STILL A NERD (parody) VIDEO!

SO HERE IT IS. FINALLY. there's another version on purpleelephantvids :) thanks guys for helping film this!! it was sooo much fun making this. HAHA. well, i hope you liked it! Nenenenenenene NERD Nenenenenenene NERD I guess I didnt see him I guess he didnt have the guts to go up to her and show me What a good guy he was He got a brand new comic book And he wants to read tonight I have brand new dress And I wanna wear it tonight Nenenenenenene He wants ask me out Nenenenenenene He should've asked me out CHORUS So so what Hes still a nerd Just at home Playing video games Guess what shes at a party and hes at home Still playing VIDEO GAMES Tonight! He's so fine! He dressed up! and tonight's the night! So what He's still a nerd He watches Star Wars! but I still want him tonight! He just went up to my table And asked me out to dance I guess Ill just say yes At least I know how to dance What if he talks about Halo, I wouldnt know what to say! What if he talks about X-Box I wouldnt know how to play! Nenenenenenene Hes gonna play online! Nenenenenenene Im gonna try it, FINE! CHORUS So what Hes still a nerd Just at home Playing video games Guess what I'm at a party and hes at home Still play VIDEO GAMES This night, he's just as fine Still dressed up And tonight's so right So what He's still a nerd He watches Star Wars! but I still want him tonight! He proved me wrong He had the guts To have some fun So I fell for him He called me up He told me things We got along He made me FALL ...

Visit : BestOnFriday Shoes Shopping Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment