Monday, January 3, 2011

So just catch me Jemi Story Rated R Ep 9

Joe: *pushes Nic k out of the way* Demi. Dont say that. I love you. You have to remember me. *tears start to fill his eyes/presses his lips together and look at the ceiling* Demi... please *looks into her eyes* Demi: *still shaking her head confused* I-... No. I dont know you.*eyes get teary* Demis POV I can see that I am hurting him but I really have no memory of him at all. And somehow its killing me. I have a boyfriend back at home. This is such an awkward situation. A boy I dont even know just told me he loved me and I felt nothing. I feel horrible END Demi: *looks out the window/weak voice* Can everyone just leave I want to talk to sel. Alone Selena: *sits down in the chair beside Demis bed* Demi Im sorry about everything but you really have a wonderful life. You have a wonderful boyfriend and very successful music career, TV show, movies and amazing friends... I just cant believe you dont remember it.. *gets teary again* How cant you remember? Demi: *almost in tears* I have all that? Ive always wanted all that... but not like this *softly cries/looks at Sel* I remember Cody asking me to be his girlfriend *looks down* and I said yes. I have to go home sel. I dont belong here. Selena: *watches Demi leave the room and under her breath*... But you do belong here *cries* Demi: *gets changed back into clothes walks out into the hallway with her parents towards the door and sees Joe and stops and looks at him* Im so sorry.. *looks down* But this isnt me... I have to go ...

Recommend : Cheap Watches Reviews BestOnFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment