Friday, December 17, 2010

A JoBromance(The Jonas Brothers in love)Chapter 123

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING YOU GUYS!!!WHAT ABUT YOOOU???BWAAAAH!I hope you guys are excited for that, and the new series.I just want to let you know that I am DEAD serious about not starting the series until I have 200 subscribers.Not to pressure you...well, actually...yes to pressure you guys.Lol.BTW there is a picture of the chandeleir at the end of the video.PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG WAITING FOR TONIGHT BY JENNIFER LOPEZ WITH THIS CHAPTER!Thank-you.Anyyywaaaaay...enjoy Chapter 123! -With Holly,Heather.and Tiffany at their house the nest morning- Heather:I.Am.TIRED.(She laughs) Tiffany:I'm just hungry.(She laughs) Holly:I want to sleep!(She laughs) Heather:We went on dates last night, and were out till' late. Tiffany:Hey!Its not my fault Joe had a photo shoot.(She laughs)I feel rested. Heather:Shut up.(Throws a pillow at her.They all laugh) Holly:I would make breakfast,but Im tired. Tiffany:GAH!I'm hungryyy! Heather:(Lokks at Tiffany and smirks)Weeell...since you aren't tired,and you're hungry...YOU MAKE BREAKFAST! Holly:Absolutely!(She and Heather laugh) Tiffany:...I'll starve. Holly:OOOOOH NO,NO,NO!You NEVER make breakfast, and you;re gonna' start today. Tiffany:(Moans)I dont feel gooood. Holly:Dont even try...get in the kitchen,ho!(They all laugh) Tiffany:(Walks into the kitchen)You owe me! Heather:Yea.Absolutely nuthin'!(She and Holly laugh) Tiffany:Ya'll suck! Holly:Lets watch TV...shall we? Heather:We shall.(She smiles and turns on the TV.They watch The ...

Visit : Health Care Products Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment