Sunday, December 26, 2010

RANDOM CHRISTMAS ♥ Down Santa Claus Lane

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! ~ ^^ Its not at all well. LOL. In fact, it sucks. I wasn't planning on uploading it... but I did. And PLEASE... I know I suck so I don't need no comments confirming. xD Programs: AzDrawing Sony Vegas Pro 8 Song: Santa Clause Lane By Hilary Duff Dedicated to my friends, subscribers, and anyone who watches this video for Christmas. xD Specifically: 143summertime, tarofreek, candiipandii, stephanie, tammy, vivian, ericka, erica, kelly, stephanie, shayna, christy, christina, cerrin, kimberely, anyone who wants to be on this list, dot dot dot. :) LOL. I think I'm missing someone..... O_O AH HAH! I'm missing Alissa. xD OOPS. Me- Ponytail and Wing clips Erica- Headband/ Dress thing Ericka -Beanie(Fail)/ Short hair Tristan - Snowman Laureen - High Side Ponytail thing x) (Elf) Hilary - Pigtails and braids xD (Raindeer) And if you wanna be in it... just take one of the above. LOL ... As long as you don't take me :P MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS 2011!!!!

Tags : Shoes Shopping BestOnFriday Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment