Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What About Now? Episode 12. (MM)

CONTINUED FROM LAST TIME. --------------------- Princpal; [looks up] Do whatever, you've got to do, Miss. Just leave me out of it...[looks back at his papers] Demi;[smirks] Thankyou! [runs out of the school; walks to the park; hears laughing] The Gang; [laughing; chatting; singing] Demi; [looks at them; tears run down her cheeks slowly; runs back home] Selena; [looks at her run away] That was Demi...and she was crying...? WITH DEMI. -------------- Demi; [tears all the pictures of her with the gang] I WANT YOU TO DIE! [screams; calls someone] I've got a job for you... ???; [smirks] Speak to me... WITH THE OTHERS. ---------------- Miley; [eating a mini roll] So..? Guys I hear...there's a prom coming up? Selena; [confused] What the hell, it's only summer...? Justin; [laughs] Taylor; [giggles] So, are we gonna go? Justin; [gulps] Nick; [arches a eyebrow] To see, my girl in a sexy dress...why not? Miley; [hits him playfully] Shutup, pig... Nick; [gasps] I'm not a pig, i'm just a ladies magnet. [puts him hands on head and leans back alittle] Joe; [smirks] I'm sorry, but that's me. [points to his-self;puts him hands on head and leans back alittle] Justin; [pushes them down; laughs] I'm sorry, but everyone knows it's me. [flashes a pose] Nick and Joe; Oww! Justin;[laughs] Ooops!?! Random Girls; [run up to justin; scream] OH MY GOD, YOUR JUSTIN BIEBER! YOU'RE SOOO HOT AND SEXY!?! Justin; [laughs; turns to joe and nick] You see..? Joe; [scoffs] That was totally planned! Justin ...

See Also : BestOnFriday Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment